Friday, October 9, 2009

What is it about rainy days that just send me into complete reflection and meditation?

The sound of raindrops hitting the pangs of glass PING!

The glide of those very drops down the windows of my house

The feel of the raindrops on my skin

The tingle even after they dissipate into the cold air

The need to dance in my bare feet with complete abandon

The way people look after the rain has ruined their perfect hair or faces

The way rain forces response of utter beauty or agony :)

The lessons I learn when I hear the rain drop on my feet

The feeling of His tears rest on my head

Tears of joy that His people are doing something in the world

Tears of sadness that we aren't bearing love with every movement of the

Hands, feet, and mouth

[sigh]

Rain may not give me life

But it'll sure push me to

Think about it a little more




No comments:

Post a Comment