Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nashville Diaries #2

Reflecting on the day while listening to the whir of a fan as my two traveling sistas sleep in the bed next to mine.

Located in Nashville.

Haven't seen much of this unknown city yet. Drove down Broadway for a bit but was crazed with frustration as we faced the problem of Nashville Predator parking. We decided upon further exploration that tonight would be a night of pizza delivery and Office episodes.

Beautiful freedom in spontaneity.

I don't know what to make of this city yet. I refuse to compare it to what I know. Instead, I choose to wait in the forming of my opinions when I've acquainted myself with more of this culture and style of life.

Tomorrow, we hit up more places. Await more stories. Ready ourselves for more face-to-face interaction with the "Music City."

Blank slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment