Sunday, March 14, 2010

Night Before A New Adventure

Chill time in my bro's room + Dark red nail polish + a semi-packed bag + road trip tunes + story time with the family...
this is the night before a new adventure.

This adventure will shake me, chisel me, awaken me, and purify me all in one road trip. I'm traveling with beautiful sisters (wish the Kiwi was there, too:) who I love and trust dearly. Nashville is a place I've heard about, dreamed about, and read about in the past year and what awaits...I can only imagine.

My God is once again going to move beyond any of my simple expectations and overflow my cup with intense and specific proof of His Love.

I don't have to dream about being a traveler or an adventurer.
I choose to be one. I choose to let the Lord continue my destiny of being such a named crusader.

The overwhelming joy inside me needs to be unleashed and over the next five days, I pray that my love for the Lord will greatly increase will greatly increase because of my growing closeness and understanding of His Mystery.

With my camera in tow and what little money I can spend freely there in special envelopes marked with specific days to be used, I will begin this road trip at 6 am tomorrow.
The car will start. The wheels will roll. The driving rotation will begin.
All in the name of dreams, adventure, and a love far beyond my understanding.

...I'm chasing my Jesus to Nashville...

No comments:

Post a Comment