Friday, March 19, 2010

Nashville Diaries #5

Home
A place of origin
A people who accept you as grungy, beautiful, or anything in between
A haven when you've been on the road for 10 hours and you need a place of stability

[sigh]

The adventure in Nashville has ended
The car's free of its weight
The bags are unpacked
The washer's full

But the Adventure is far from over
It's just continuing
In a new setting
With new tones
And a new purpose

I'm thankful for what You did
I'm thankful for what You did that I didn't see
I'm thankful for what You will do with what You did in me

Don't let me stop driving with my windows down
Don't let me stop being fearless when I get lost in life
Don't let me stop taking risks just because I'm scared

Guide me in the way You would have me go, Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment